Foam-rolling is a type of self-myofascial release (SMR) technique. It can seriously help with muscle soreness, tightness, inflammation as well as increase your range of motion in the joints. Foam-rolling is a great technique to add into your exercise regime; either pre or post workout. The foam roller comes with an LED light to show the different levels of vibration which can be adjusted easily to your needs. The foam roller should not be used for a long duration as it can cause adverse reactions. This must be used with care and at a good limit.
- Vibration: divided into four stages - 1200RPM, 2000RPM, 2800RPM and 3800RPM
- Power: required power 7.4V 2200MAH approx. 3.5hours of full electricity (comes with a UK Plug)
- Usage: the maximum weight for this foam roller is 150kg to ensure safety and this must not be exceeded
- Limit: this foam roller must be used with limit to avoid any adverse reactions
- Instructions: full instructions come with the product which must be read before use
We offer free delivery on Most items.
£1 items incur a £5.99 delivey when brought on their own, free delivery when borugh with any other item, unless otherwise specified.
All orders are dispatched within 24hrs (mon-friday) of receiving payment.
All orders are sent on standard royal mail delviery service which is a 3-5day service, though there may be delays at times, so please give it about up to 10 days, then contact us so we can sort it out for you.
We offer a 30 day no quibble returns policy. Just email us Info@sardarandsons.biz and we will get back to you with return details.
If the item is damaged or faulty, we will cover the returns cost, if you simply changed your mind, you will need to post the item abck to us as as yoru cost.